Some vets question whether President-elect Donald Trump's nominee for Secretary of Veterans Affairs -- a current VA Under Secretary -- will bring reforms to the agency.
What does it mean to be a veteran in the 21st century? For the more than two million former service members who've returned from Afghanistan and Iraq, it can be challenging to transition back into civilian life.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
- Trump's 'can't handle it' comment on mental health draws vets' fire
- Companies Still Parking Cars At West LA VA Campus
- LAO recommends ending college grant program for CA National Guard and Reserve
- Rocket tests at JBLM this week will rattle windows, nerves
- Vets Hold Pasadena Vigil To Raise Suicide Awareness
- Clinton, Trump fail to impress LA vets in forum
- Navy talks disaster planning with local officials during L.A.'s first Fleet Week
- Movie Brings New Perspective to Key Korean War Battle