Since 2011, more than 30,000 service members have filed federal complaints about consumer scams. Regulators say troops are frequent targets of predatory lending schemes.
What does it mean to be a veteran in the 21st century? For the more than two million former service members who've returned from Afghanistan and Iraq, it can be challenging to transition back into civilian life.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
- White House Meeting Clears Way For Two Florida VA Nursing Homes
- VA Building Boom Cuts Wait Times For Many North Carolina Veterans
- Bay Pines Chief Resolves VA Billing Snafu
- A New Campus For The Joint Special Operations University
- Florida Governor, VA Director Attend White House Bill Signing
- Homeless Veterans Advocate Bruce Fyfe Dies
- Looking For Future Leaders In Technology
- Some NC Legislators Oppose Wind Farm Project, Say It Poses Security Threat