13,000 Afghans who helped American troops are waiting for special visas to come to the U.S. Their lives could be in danger as they wait.
What does it mean to be a veteran in the 21st century? For the more than two million former service members who've returned from Afghanistan and Iraq, it can be challenging to transition back into civilian life.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
- Retreat For Combat Veterans Coming To Fayetteville Area
- White House Meeting Clears Way For Two Florida VA Nursing Homes
- VA Building Boom Cuts Wait Times For Many North Carolina Veterans
- Bay Pines Chief Resolves VA Billing Snafu
- A New Campus For The Joint Special Operations University
- Florida Governor, VA Director Attend White House Bill Signing
- Homeless Veterans Advocate Bruce Fyfe Dies
- Looking For Future Leaders In Technology