In an agency that was "built for men," VA leaders are working to add health care services for female veterans.
What does it mean to be a veteran in the 21st century? For the more than two million former service members who've returned from Afghanistan and Iraq, it can be challenging to transition back into civilian life.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
- LA VA Wait Times Lag National Average
- More patients at VA Puget Sound spurs construction and new initiatives
- Pentagon ends ban on transgender troops
- Clinic to offer veterans alternative to VA mental health care
- For Women Taking Care of Disabled Veterans, A Welcome Break
- Wait Times At VA Health Care Center In Fayetteville Improving
- Seattle students create 'healing garden' for veterans
- County Speeds Up Rent Checks For Homeless Vets