The interpreters, who were caught up in the Trump Administration's travel ban, aided U.S. troops during the Iraq war.
What does it mean to be a veteran in the 21st century? For the more than two million former service members who've returned from Afghanistan and Iraq, it can be challenging to transition back into civilian life.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
- Some NC Legislators Oppose Wind Farm Project, Say It Poses Security Threat
- Veterans Exposed To Contaminated Water At Camp Lejeune To Receive Disability Benefits
- Trump's 'can't handle it' comment on mental health draws vets' fire
- Companies Still Parking Cars At West LA VA Campus
- LAO recommends ending college grant program for CA National Guard and Reserve
- Rocket tests at JBLM this week will rattle windows, nerves
- Vets Hold Pasadena Vigil To Raise Suicide Awareness
- Clinton, Trump fail to impress LA vets in forum