When service members return from the battlefield with lifetime disabilities, their spouses often become full-time caregivers.
What does it mean to be a veteran in the 21st century? For the more than two million former service members who've returned from Afghanistan and Iraq, it can be challenging to transition back into civilian life.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
- Florida Governor, VA Director Attend White House Bill Signing
- Some NC Legislators Oppose Wind Farm Project, Say It Poses Security Threat
- Veterans Exposed To Contaminated Water At Camp Lejeune To Receive Disability Benefits
- Trump's 'can't handle it' comment on mental health draws vets' fire
- Companies Still Parking Cars At West LA VA Campus
- LAO recommends ending college grant program for CA National Guard and Reserve
- Rocket tests at JBLM this week will rattle windows, nerves
- Vets Hold Pasadena Vigil To Raise Suicide Awareness